3/26/2012

I will climb higher

Oh Boy! Ive been MIA...and this is when i really should have been blogging. Ran into more snags with doctors, diet and insurance. I know this is going to happen but the waiting is killing me. I actually called them today and i still don't know anything about a surgery date. I'm bummed because I'm going to Ireland this summer and i wanted to avoid the whole seat belt extender thing and possibly being told i had to get an extra seat. pretty sure i would have to nix the trip. I really don't want to let my family down on this one. Ive been showing more and more limitations in day to day life due to my weight. Its more than just being fat ...its mentally and physically debilitating. But i know I'm one strong woman and i will get through it. Tread climber is supposed to be coming today.
I am disappointed how many people are so supportive when you are gung ho and positive and then if you trip and struggle...its like you don't exist. i am so disappointed all the time but I'm seeing true colors. part of life.
much love and hugs and to all those people who don't get me and and think I'm too honest, that's OK. one day reality will punch you in the face and knock you down face first...you wont be able to get back up. I will help you though because I'm a good person whether you see it or not and I'm the only one and God that necessarily needs to see it. have a gorgeous day and let your hair down and don't judge. it does horrible things to your own self image.
"On the mountains of truth you can never climb in vain: either you will reach a point higher up today, or you will be training your powers so that you will be able to climb higher tomorrow." 
Friedrich Nietzsche  


No comments: